Sunday, November 8, 2009

Temple Hill

This is the view we get to see from our temple. Every time we are on Temple Hill we get to see God's handiwork; usually in the form of amazing sunsets and cloud formations. One day we saw a purple fog settled over the valley below. The beautiful, shining temple was like a beakon to all the wanderers below, calling them and inviting them to come up the mountain.
Today Brian and I spoke in our new ward about Lehi's Dream and this image came to mind. Aren't we grateful for the Tree of Life and the fruit that is white and most desirable above all other fruit. It has made our family very happy. Just wanted to share...

2 comments:

Daryl said...

I love this view. This is the temple I grew up with and went and did baptisms as a youth...and was able to be sealed here to my husband, and to my parents. Some day we will be able to visit there again.
Hope you are doing great!
Love Kim

Cathy said...

Brandon got to do baptisms for the first time today! We love this temple. I can see why it is so special to you.